To follow this tutorial, you will need:
- A Dubata account, which you can create from our signup page if you don’t already have one.
- Must have already created a course.
- Course must already be published.
Edit your course
To edit your course, first go to your course homepage.
- Click the blue Edit Course in the menu.
Once you’re in the Edit course screen, please note that your are in Edit mode, not Create mode. There are 2 major differences:
- There are 2 more options under the Course Section Selections: Load Template and Course Homeage
- In Creation mode, there was only 1 option: All Courses
Go to the Publish section. The options are different in Edit mode. The new options are as follows:
- View Vid Homepage: Located at the top-right, View Vid Homepage will take you back to your course’s homepage.
- Take This Course Offline +: course goes into Draft mode, which is not visible to any user on Dubata.
- Delete Course: Deletes the course.