To follow this tutorial, you will need:
- A Dubata account, which you can create from our signup page if you don’t already have one.
- Must have already created a course, and a quiz.
- Course must be published.
Access Manual Quiz
To grade a manually submitted quiz (assuming you set the Automatically Grade Quiz Results Once Finished to “No” in the Quiz Creation screen), follow these steps:
- Go to your course homepage.
- Select the Teacher Section in the Menu
Once there, click the Submission tab.
You will then see the name of the quizzes you created, next to Needs to be Graded. Select Get to retrieve the quiz, then click the blue check on the right, next to the students name.
- Once you select the blue check button, check the quiz questions, give the appropriate points (not more than the Total Points per question), click Give Points or Update Points, then select the Quiz Points Saved button once you’re done.
The quiz will now be under the Already graded option in the Quiz dropdown. Once done, please notify the student that the quiz is complete by clicking their profile and messaging them to let them know the quiz is complete.
- The student will get a notification when the quiz is completed as well.