To follow this tutorial, you will need:
- A Dubata account, which you can create from our signup page if you don’t already have one.
- Must have already created a course.
- Course must be published.
If you don’t like the video or need more instructions, then continue reading.
Grade The Assignment
To grade an assignment, follow these steps:
- Go to your course homepage.
- Select the Teacher Section in the Menu
Once there, click the Submission tab. Then click the Assignment Submissions tab.
You will then see the name of the assignments you created, next to Needs to be Graded. Select Get to retrieve the quiz, then click the blue check next to the students name.
Afterwards, retrieve the assignment, and give the maximum points if possible.
The assignment will now be under the Already graded option in the Assignment dropdown. Once done, the student will be notified via email their assignment has been completed
- You can manually message the teacher if he/she did not get an email.