To follow this tutorial, you will need:
- A Dubata account, which you can create from our signup page if you don’t already have one.
- Must have already created a course.
- Course must be published.
To manually add a student or students to your existing course, follow these steps:
- Go to your course homepage.
- Select the Teacher Section in the Menu
Once there, make sure you’re already in the Students tab. Click the Add Students button at the bottom. A dialog should appear.
Type in the name of the user you want to add to your course. The user must already be registered as a Dubata user.
Once done, click the red Add Students button.
Once student or students are added, make sure you click the “Add Students” text (not button) to close the dialog.
That’s it! Student is added to the course. You can also delete the student by click the blue X next to the students name.